Want to write for a humanitarian blog? Do you have useful information to provide other humanitarian workers or people who are interested in joining humanitarian causes? Are you an expert on humanitarian law or policy? Do you a unique idea that isn’t listed, but would be useful for our readers? If so, email us with your writing proposal! In the subject line, put guest blog post.
Humanitarian Guest Blog Guidelines
Write unique content that offers readers advice or share an experience about your humanitarian journey. The topic should follow a humanitarian theme. Topics can focus on humanitarian laws, social reform, philanthropy, human welfare and educating others on humanitarian relief efforts.
- Please proofread your content: Check for spelling and grammatical errors.
- Content should be a minimum of 500 words and not be duplicated anywhere else on the web.
- We highly encourage diverse types of content such as infographics, images, slideshares, video and even audio.
- We allow a maximum of two links to a website and/or social media platform.
- Email your blog post as a word doc.
- Credit third-party sources.
What To Expect After You Email Your Blog Post
Allow 2-3 weeks for your post to be proofread.